Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Duncan Update.

                                                       Love this happy happy little girl.



                                                 My little people in their Sunday best


 My friend Jessica had her little babe a couple weeks ago and we got all of our kiddos together except for James cause he was being a turkey. But we got a picture of the babies. Blake is 5 months, Lily was just about 5 weeks, and Corbin was a week old! Then I stole this picture of Payz holding Corbin and Lily cause I just love it! Such sweethearts!


 Haha, James fell off this little white stool and cried for a minute then went on playing. Ya know, the usual. Then I noticed this. No idea how this happened but I thought it was hilarious.





 Lucas and I went on a date last Saturday and my mom watched James and Lily so this is James           gladly waving bye to us! He's never sad when we leave. Haha.
                                          This is James wearing my "Hat" He loves it. :)




                                                My Chunky little gal! So happy she's healthy!





                                          Me and my boy. I love his sweet heart so much!


 We finally made Lily's first trip to Idaho Falls to see Lucas' family and we had a blast. I love going up there. I wish we lived a little closer. We of course had Chick-Fil-A. Then for Dinner We had Pizza. My diet went out the window yesterday! But it was so worth it. My cute sister in law, Mary made this adorable Skunk hat. She made the Pirate Owl hats as well! Super talented. I mean, can you just look at how cute this girl is right now!? Dying. :)

That's what has been going on in our neck of the woods. Not much but at the same time we're super crazy busy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment