Friday, September 5, 2014

11 Months!

That's right folks, only 1 more month and I have a one year old again...
I really can't believe how fast it goes. It kind of breaks my heart. 
Yesterday, i was packing up all the "baby" stuff for storage and I may have shed a small tear. It feels like I was just getting prepared for a brand new baby and Boom, she is done nursing and then she doesn't want to be in the bouncer anymore since she can walk. 
So thankful I took advantage of all her baby snuggles because it just goes away too fast. 




So yeah, 11 months!!! 
This month she....
got her canine teeth just a few days ago. 
decided that running would be fun.
Is pretty much done eating baby food. Every time I feed her, she just shakes her head. 
wears 12-18 month clothing. 
Loves Fresh Beat Band and dances to it with her big brother. Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
her mission in life is to climb the forbidden stairs before mommy realizes the gate is down. Good thing I'm the gate nazi. I fell down the stairs when i was 6 months and had to get stitches, so I make darn sure that thing is up! Haha.
she loves being outside and doesn't mind getting dirty.
She eats bugs and rolly pollys on the daily. Don't judge, she is quick and sometimes I don't even realize it till she spits out a beetle shell. #motheroftheyear
She said, "dada" at like 6 months but hasnt said it since. She calls Lucas "Gaga" and every morning when he comes home through the door, she runs to him and yells, "GAGAGAGA" it makes takes my breath away, it's the cutest thing. 

I'm super lucky to call Lily my daughter and you better believe I'm making a big deal out of her Birthday. James 1st Birthday was awesome and he got so spoiled. So, my first and could be only girl!? I might be going all out. :)

What is life if we don't celebrate the things that make us most happy? 
here's the the last month of my Sweet Baby Lily Bea!

No comments:

Post a Comment