Once again My favorite hoiliday EVER landed on a day where Lucas had to work :(
But we still had so much fun! I love my sweet little boy! James, Lily and Myself got lunch yesterday and then went to one of those big old Firework tents (There aren't a lot in Poky, Mostly trailers) We picked out all my favorite fireworks since I was 3 years old.
The turtle, The panda and the flowers.
I got pagoda which I also LOVE.
The one I love/hate is the chicken and they didn't have that one. It basically just screeches and is soooo obnoxious but somehow still one of my favorites.
And you cannot leave without sparklers. James played with a sparkler for the first time and it was so cute because he was pretty scared of the fireworks. I gave him the sparkler last and he waved it around for a second and then just dropped it and ran away behind Lily. HAHA!
When I lit the first firework, the turtle, I told him to run away from it and I think that permanently damaged him from liking fireworks. He was shaking. I felt so bad!!
But when we light them tonight with the Duncans, I think he will be okay!
As for Lily's first 4th, well, she had no clue what was going on. LAWL!
She just wanted to eat puffs and watch Frozen for 8,000th time.



No comments:
Post a Comment